PLEASE NOTE: MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2018
Please sign up for our newsletter >> HERE << if you’d like to hear about 2019 Membership when the time comes
If you’re based anywhere in the greater KZN Midlands region and you’re a business owner, contractor, freelancer or entrepreneur in the making – we’d love you to join the MWIB community!
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP?
Above the obvious networking aspect, members will benefit from true connections with inspired, motivated and supportive local businesswomen across a variety of industries. Our members are passionate about connecting with like-minded peers and growing their businesses through sharing, learning and collaboration. We want to focus on all aspects of starting / running / being part of a business (getting things off the ground, marketing, customer relations, streamlining processes, financial stuff, digital marketing and social media, diversifying income streams and more!) and to learn from one another through shared experiences and discussion.
All members will:
- have their business listed on the MWIB website directory
- have access to discounted rates for MWIB events and other exclusive members-only advertising opportunities and/or group gatherings etc
- have a special feature for their business on our MWIB social media feeds
- have access to a private MWIB-Connect Facebook group (members are encouraged to engage and use the platform to further grow their businesses, to help others and to learn)
- have access to a resource library that will have exclusive and useful documentation, templates and other things to help them along with their business journey
R550 per person per annum. R50 from each membership fee paid will automatically go into the MWIB Empowerment Fund – each year, MWIB Members will have a say on how to use this money to benefit and empower other women in the local community.
- Memberships are non-transferable and applicable to individuals only (not per company.)
- Memberships are valid for the year specified only
- Members have 2 months prior to the date of their membership expiring in which to renew their membership for the following 12 month period (renewal discounts will apply for early renewals and members will be notified of these via email)
HAVE A QUESTION OR SOME FEEDBACK FOR US, WE’D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS?
If you have any queries, suggestions and/or would like to find out more, please drop us an email.